Website Callhounds Global
The Workforce Management team is looking for a Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst with a passion for customer experience and internal communications to join our Customer Success team
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of contact centers and systems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, high-volume environment. The successful candidate will maintain a flexible task list and is constantly in tune with all customer facing departments. The Real-time Workforce Scheduler will take ownership of scheduling activities and alignment of demand to produce, maintain and communicate effective work schedules for care and clinical staff. This includes creating optimal schedules with layered off phone activities like training, meetings etc.
- Schedule management of Future Schedule Change & Historical Adherence Exception Management for accurate Analysis
- Monitoring shrinkage, schedule adherence, variance reports of daily traffic volumes, headcount analysis, real time performance
- Monitors call routing; reviews and provides recommendations for optimal intervals on all real-time non-phone activities (training, meetings, coaching, etc.)
- Prepare root cause analysis of Service Level performance, staffing and update reasons for aberrations for previous day
- Identifies course of action or makes recommendations relating to staffing deviations based on observations (Shift Extensions and Overtime offers, Schedule Adjustments, Skill changes).
- Analyzing forecasted volume and available staff to ensure that staffing is scheduled in the most efficient manner to properly utilize available resources and maintain acceptable service levels
- Ensuring that optimum service levels / Abandon % target are achieved on a monthly, daily and intraday basis in order to drive up service level consistency performance
- Executes established Business Continuity procedures in times of unexpected outages and incident management events. (i.e. Unplanned System Outages, Fire, Power failures, etc.)
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- 2 years of WFM experience with skills in Intraday management, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, and Forecasting.
- Proficiency in compiling, analyzing, and summarizing large amounts of raw data using Excel
- Intermediate or higher Excel and/or GSuites Skills (e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, sumproduct/sumifs functions, etc.)
- Understanding of call center operations & metrics (i.e., AHT, Adherence, Occupancy, SLA, FTE etc.) and underwriting productivity metrics (i.e., throughput, turnaround time, etc)
- Prior experience with Workforce Management tools
- Intellectual curiosity and experience in demand modeling
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strategic planning, problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity with strong customer service skills
- 4-year college degree with a major in analytical or technical field
- Working knowledge or interest in learning SQL, Looker, Hyperion or other BI and modeling tools
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.