Website Callhounds Global
Callhounds Global is looking to hire Experienced Team Leaders to join our growing team!
• Conduct staff performance reviews to assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
• Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
• Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits, and quality assurance measures.
• Aid human resources department in the recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
• Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance, and scheduling expenses.
• Summarize, collect, and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
• Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and troubleshooting as needed.
• Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends, and active participation in team projects.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 to 5 years of Operations Team Leader / Team Manager experience is required
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and software for reporting metrics
• Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of TL is preferred
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
• Amenable to start as soon as possible
• 25-32k salary package
• SL and VL
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.