About the Role:
- Experienced Sales Manager/Business Development Manages
- Identify sales leads, direct selling services where required and building relationships with clients.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database
- Work closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies
- Develop and implement sales strategies, retention plans and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material and other documents as required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Identify new business opportunities and partners
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff and clients.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in business management, marketing, or related
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Background in sales
- Proficient in MS Office and Google apps
- Experience in using any CRM
- Ability to adapt to new tools and software
- Detail oriented, resourceful and flexible
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com